Andy Murray

If Murray can get it to a 5th set he should win it but Federer looks like his old self again! Great match

The cookie monster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Markt85 said:
Not to fussed. First major since his injury, played very well. great match
Played well? He got fucking battered
He has just come back from injury though & I wouldn't say 3-1 was battered
6-0 6-0 6-0 is battered

Thats nearly what as happened to his beloved hammers by us this season.

The cookie monster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Markt85 said:
Not to fussed. First major since his injury, played very well. great match
Played well? He got fucking battered
He has just come back from injury though & I wouldn't say 3-1 was battered
6-0 6-0 6-0 is battered
No thats embarrassed. So much so I dont think I have ever seen that at a major actually, might look up to see if tit ever has.
In fairness I haven't seen Federer play like he did today in a long long time, it was like watching the old him

From his coach "Andy had a good (training) block in Miami, he has played enough matches now, so none of that is an issue."

Anyway hard court season ahead in USA and Murray loves that so he will get some wins in before the French which nobody other than Nadal will win anyway

murray needs to slow down he's come back to quick and should now rest and forget the british davis cup vs usa and just turn up to watch

he could burn out fast and lose everything if he plays to much tennis over the next 6 month I would give the French open a miss aswell and just focus on
Wimbledon and the us open later in the year

you have to pick what you are best at after the time off for back surgery and it could take 12 months to build up what you need at that level just look at the 3 others they are way ahead of murray in fitness term

so murray just look to the british summer on grass and defend your championship like a world class player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.