Andy Welsh Sacked

Rammyblues said:
Could try for Wenger from our feeder club would save us a fortune in the long term. :-)

...which would all be spent on his salary. He is the highest-paid manager in English football, after all.

Hamann Pineapple said:
BigJoesArmy said:
It will be hard to find a suitable replacement !

What about that Rene Meulensteen fella at United. That would be good.

Didn't he come out with some ridiculous shite about us after we lost to Arsenal, I think it was an article in one of the rag tops saying we were too mentally week to win the title.

I never really followed our young kids which i should, went to one game last season and just though wow this guy hasn't got a clue.

Bobby tried to get Brendon rogers didn't he before he took the job at Swansea?

DT82 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
BigJoesArmy said:
It will be hard to find a suitable replacement !

What about that Rene Meulensteen fella at United. That would be good.

Didn't he come out with some ridiculous shite about us after we lost to Arsenal, I think it was an article in one of the rag tops saying we were too mentally week to win the title.

he said we were a team full of egos...

i wonder what he will be saying next season lol

Correct as I also pointed out earlier, unfortunately some people cant comprehend this and are still suggesting names for the job!
AdamManCity said:
Atillio Lombardo is 100% the new manager

Hamann Pineapple said:
glen quagmire said:

I was thinking that, or keep Kolo onside

?

Are you suggesting Kolo for reserve coach?<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:02 pm --<br /><br />
bluedan said:
Has to be Vieira for me.

Long term successor to Mancini.

What a signing he has been for us. He really was instrumental in us winning the Fa Cup. Recall his cameo coming on for Silva or Tevez with seconds remaining and he makes the slightest of touches to deflect the ball from the last stoke man who would been clear to strike.

Hes got the Rep, passion, hunger and class to be a top manager one day.

From the interviews Paddy gave when he retired he didn't seem to interested in Managing or coaching.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.