Andyhinch

Not stopped crying since I found out. Been speaking to him and messaging last few days like always and he was struggling! He had a wicked sense of humour and a great sense of fun. He won’t mind me sharing it and laughing about this looking down. His final words to me will never be forgotten. Only Andy.

“I have stopped shitting mind!” - classic.

He truly was a one off.

Attachments

• D7DA65D2-035D-4198-A874-D88A1344CE42.jpeg
    D7DA65D2-035D-4198-A874-D88A1344CE42.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 334
It’s is with great sadness that I have to inform people of the passing of Andyhinch. His sister Jo called me this morning to tell me. A great friend I will miss him immensely.
Wow, i feel saddened: : ( RIP Andy Smith.

I went visiting Andy in hospital twice, the last time with @mancityvstoke.

I met him off here and i considered him a friend and spoke to him several times on the phone since him coming home from hospital. A nice guy who never had a bad word against anyone. He was only 57.

so long pal.

Not stopped crying since I found out. Been speaking to him and messaging last few days like always and he was struggling! He had a wicked sense of humour and a great sense of fun. He won’t mind me sharing it and laughing about this looking down. His final words to me will never be forgotten. Only Andy.

“I have stopped shitting mind!” - classic.

He truly was a one off.
Condolences WW.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.