Andyhinch

Hadn't long been on the forum, but always remember him posting pictures of his dog (a Dalmatian, I think) and pics of his Audi S4. He clearly loved that car and its monstrous V8 engine.
I'm sure I remember that photo of the dog, it was stretched out on a sofe, it did resemble a Dalmatian but it think it was actually a different breed, nice looking dog I recall.

A sound guy. Years ago when I was at a real low point Andy was one of many people who offered some good advice, things to think about and suggested I keep myself busy.
One thing he asked me in PM was whether I had ever held a falcon on a glove and would I like to. I'm chuckling at that as it just sounds fucking bizarre doesn't it? But, that's what he suggested. For reasons I can't remember (It was ten years ago) we never did meet up but from what I can tell that's what Andy is like, a really sociable animal who loved people and life.
It's really sad that he has passed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.