Andyhinch

Hope I don’t derail the thread not my intention
My sisters partner died early hours sat morning had a massive cardiac arrest in bed only 56 she tried cpr but to no avail, my point is love every day and tell everyone around you who means something to you-how much you love them you never know when your time is up

My sisters partner died early hours sat morning had a massive cardiac arrest in bed only 56 she tried cpr but to no avail, my point is love every day and tell everyone around you who means something to you-how much you love them you never know when your time is up
How sad, puts life in perspective

Sorry for your loss mate.

Fucking hell mate so sorry x

Coming up to a year this week He would have been coming to spurs with me this week no doubt. Haven’t half missed the old bugger this year.
He's at the ground. Well, a tiny amount of his ashes are. I sneaked him in at the Sheff Utd game.
I know I was supposed to leave the ashes we didn't scatter at the coast in the Garden of Rememberance, but I thought he'd have preferred the idea of jibbing in for free, having a smoke on the spirals and a beer on the concourse.
I miss him too, every day

Last edited:
He's at the ground. Well, a tiny amount of his ashes are. I sneaked him in at the Sheff Utd game.
I know I was supposed to leave him in the Garden of Rememberance but I thought he'd have preferred the idea of jibbing in for free, having a smoke on the spirals and a beer on the concourse.
I miss him too, every day

Made me smile that.

Coming up to a year this week He would have been coming to spurs with me this week no doubt. Haven’t half missed the old bugger this year.
A year already , that has flown by ! Hope you are comforted by all the great memories you have of him , i remember him bringing me chocolates when he met me at the station , sweetheart x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.