Andyhinch

Oh my good lord, can’t believe this, didn’t realise he was poorly although obviously I’d read about his op.

RIP.

Last edited:
I seem to remember he schooled me once when I confidently told someone you couldn’t poach in butter. You can.

Quite right he put you straight on it!!

Just read the thread you linked, so very sad.

Reads like his care package was crap, but he was on the mend and, while a broken shoulder and damaged knee ligaments are nothing to ever want, nobody would or should expect to pass away a couple months later from any such injury, if anyway related to it.

Upsetting, as he was a top bloke and will be greatly missed on here and no doubt by everyone who personally knew him.

RIP Andy.

Worsleyweb was a very Good friend to Andy he won’t know the news unless he still frequents the forum. Andy was found in his flat this morning. I have no more details.I will post when I have funeral details.
Unless I’m making a mistake here @Worsleyweb doesn’t seem to have an account any more. I have his email address and phone number if you need it?

I enjoyed his company on many occasions, yes he could be a pest, but not a nasty pest, just a fucking nuisance at times. He did though have a big heart and a big smile, he loved City and loved going to the game. Fair play to Worsley for looking our for him in times of recent hardship, others did too in a myriad of ways and I know Andy appreciated everybodies efforts.

My abiding memory of him will be something I will always look on with great fondness as it was hilarious and summed him up totally. A few of us were in Munich watching City, the game we won 3-2. Morning of the game he came down for breakfast and had somehow managed to lose his shoes.

Bless you my friend, what I know of your life I hope you are at peace and maybe you will find your shoes in the Kippax in the sky.

RIP my friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.