Anelka - 15m from Bolton to Chelsea - Bargain or what?

mr t

I can't get it out of my head.

Only 12 months ago Chelsea paid 15m for Anelka.

I thaought it was a bargain at the time but when you look at some of the deals being done now it's looking like the steal of the decade.

Am I right?

If he stays there long enough - possibly!

His problem is he just isn`t consistent, he`ll probably get fed up and move on for another big fee.

As uncle arry would say "triffic player".

mcfc78 said:
who cares??????????????/

I liked him at City - I'd have him back for 15m.

I know he's getting a bit long in the tooth but he's the finished article - he's still baggin goals for Chelsea and he'll get a few more before the seasons out.

Totally over-rated, the cause of many of Chelsea's problems. Has no-one noticed how the goals have dried up? He is not a patch on Drogba, and won't even be at Chelsea in 12 months time. Not a top-drawer player, and never been a team player, despite his own very high opinion of himself.

I think the price is too expensive. He's a good player but at this age, he's quite old, the maximum price should be around 8-12mil.

Natt said:
I think the price is too expensive. He's a good player but at this age, he's quite old, the maximum price should be around 8-12mil.

Bellamy is the same age and cost only 1m less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.