Anelka - 15m from Bolton to Chelsea - Bargain or what?

blue62 said:
Totally over-rated, the cause of many of Chelsea's problems. Has no-one noticed how the goals have dried up? He is not a patch on Drogba, and won't even be at Chelsea in 12 months time. Not a top-drawer player, and never been a team player, despite his own very high opinion of himself.

I disagree.

He scored against Southend in the cup and even though he didn't score against Stoke last weekend he came close in the first half and made a couple of brilliant passes - 1 to Lampard and 1 to Ashley Cole but they couldn't put the ball in the net.

He's always been as good as Drogba - he's scored more goals upto now this season and he'll score more from now till the end of the season - I'll put my shirt on it.

Didn't realise that he was only a year older than Bellamy though - he seems to have been around forever.

He was a steal at 15 million - well worth it.

blue 1992 said:
i wouldn't of minded anelka last season, but i think our striker problems are solved now.

BUMP - well I disagree with you - I don't think that our striker problems are solved now and I still think that Anelka was a snip at 15 million.

He did it again for Chelsea today - showing lightening speed to pick up Lampards through ball and clinically slotting the ball into the net giving the Villa keeper no chance - he's a class act.

As I asked a month ago - Bargain or what???????????

bobrivers said:
Natt said:
I think the price is too expensive. He's a good player but at this age, he's quite old, the maximum price should be around 8-12mil.

Bellamy is the same age and cost only 1m less.

ARGH!! FFS. Bellamy was 10m.

When you look at what they paid for Shevchenko , and the goal return they got from him , then Anelka seems like a definite bargain ........ whatever else Anelka is , he's definetely a goalscorer .......... he's proved that everywhere he's been.

if he did not play for city at one time you would not of brought it up so who cares!

id take him back in an instant! he does the one thing that we really need, score goals!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.