Anelka anyone?

Was waiting to see this thread created as I am sure many others were.

Let me pose this question to you. Who do you play him ahead of? Dzeko, Balotelli or Tevez?

The answer, at least in my opinion, is none of them thus making it a pointless signing.

coops said:
If Torres goes Chelsea what u reckon Anelka back to City?
Not for me thanks, another bad attitude/huge ego and although on his day he is a great talent he can also be lazy.

Seems to be in the process of losing it this season, still has quality and is 100x better than Jo but is nearly 32 and the legs will go soon.

We have enough main forwards, its a good 4th choice we need. Guidetti is worth a punt but Mancini refuses to test him.

LoveCity said:
Seems to be in the process of losing it this season, still has quality and is 100x better than Jo but is nearly 32 and the legs will go soon.

We have enough main forwards, its a good 4th choice we need. Guidetti is worth a punt but Mancini refuses to test him.

exactly. out of date :D

PaleBlue said:
Aguero? oh yes.

Didn't like him as a footballer when he was here. Still don't like him now.

His attitude is "I play for myself".

Despite the goals he scored here he broke down so many moves and breaks by pausing and trying to square a player up and make out he was some sort Ronaldo/Messi clone.

To him, showing off (even though he wasn't good enough to do that sort of stuff) was more important than the team and taking the best option for that particular move.

Also, never seen a player have so many shite long shots that dribble along the ground and trickle wide.

I know he scored goals and was popular but, as a player (don't know him as a man so can't judge on that - although he doesn't exactly make you suspect he is a top bloke), I don't like him at all.

(And, yes, I know he is better than most we've had here in the past. But, imo, he is a lot, lot worse than other 'top' strikers that he is compared to - or at least sees himself as equal to)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.