Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.

alky313

All of this talk of United and Arsenal eying him. I think if we sell Dzeko we have to be looking at adding this lad to our ranks. Incredible pace down the left hand flank. If Navas gets injured were back to the likes of Kolarov to provide service for our strikers.

MillionDollarDream said:
Guys like him aren't leaving Madrid to get more part time playing time at another club.

I said it earlier in another thread:

--------------Aguero-----Negredo--------------
Nasri/Di Maria---------------------Silva/Navas

Having 4 truly outstanding attacking wide players is a must in the modern game. Chelsea have Mata/Oscar/Willian/Hazard. This is the level of competition we must ascend to. I just don't see Milner outside shear moments of power providing us that coverage on the flanks. For two years we've relied on Kolarov to provide that for and it's just not going to be enough against the likes of Barcelona or Bayern.

MillionDollarDream said:
Guys like him aren't leaving Madrid to get more part time playing time at another club.

Yep. He would only leave for a guaranteed starting role, which would be over Navas on the right. And it's a big if that he would leave RM anyway

jared said:
MillionDollarDream said:

Yep. He would only leave for a guaranteed starting role, which would be over Navas on the right. And it's a big if that he would leave RM anyway
But isn't he left sided?

alky313 said:
MillionDollarDream said:

Having 4 truly outstanding attacking wide players is a must in the modern game. Chelsea have Mata/Oscar/Willian/Hazard. This is the level of competition we must ascend to. I just don't see Milner outside shear moments of power providing us that coverage on the flanks. For two years we've relied on Kolarov to provide that for and it's just not going to be enough against the likes of Barcelona or Bayern.

Sounds good in theory but Mata has been frozen out with this set up and might be on his way out. Jovetić is more than capable of playing on the left, darting inside like Nasri does if he's not getting minutes up front as a secondary striker. Stacking top quality attacking widemen lead to a Di Maria possibly leaving Madrid or Pastore at PSG look at all the dead weight at United, Young, Anderson, Zaha kagawa etc.

MillionDollarDream said:
alky313 said:
MillionDollarDream said:

Sounds good in theory but Mata has been frozen out with this set up and might be on his way out. Jovetić is more than capable of playing on the left, darting inside like Nasri does if he's not getting minutes up front as a secondary striker. Stacking top quality attacking widemen lead to a Di Maria possibly leaving Madrid or Pastore at PSG look at all the dead weight at United, Young, Anderson, Zaha kagawa etc.

You think? We have plenty of injuries and matches over the course of the year to hand these lads start. By January we'll be competing in the league, the FA Cup and CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.