Angela Worrall Citymatters seasoncard rep

pottsy

Citymatters are meeting the club 22nd April

The seasoncard rep who bottled out of signing the joint statement they put out is Angela Worrall.

Her email address is : angela.worrall@citymatters.co.uk

A few fans have said she is not responding when fans politely ask her to represent them.

I think she should say publicly why she is ducking out of important issues.

Is this the same City Matters Rep who supported Chelsea women's team?

Nope she's a full on blue.

ANGELA WORRALL

I have been a fan of the club since the early seventies I am a season ticket holder for at least 20 years and attend games with my granddaughter. I love everything about this club and cannot believe how much it has developed and grown over the last ten years.

I cannot believe the football we are watching and the success we have had it is truly remarkable and thanks to the owners club and the fantastic players we have. I look forward to the future and helping as part of City Matters to make things even greater.

Nope she's a full on blue.

ANGELA WORRALL

I have been a fan of the club since the early seventies I am a season ticket holder for at least 20 years and attend games with my granddaughter. I love everything about this club and cannot believe how much it has developed and grown over the last ten years.

I cannot believe the football we are watching and the success we have had it is truly remarkable and thanks to the owners club and the fantastic players we have. I look forward to the future and helping as part of City Matters to make things even greater.

is she talking about radcliffe borough there or City ? the shortlisting process for citymatters is a joke, fans vote after the club have shortlisted themselves (easy to manipulate ??)

is she talking about radcliffe borough there or City ? the shortlisting process for citymatters is a joke, fans vote after the club have shortlisted themselves (easy to manipulate ??)

Thought I’d drifted onto RAWK when I read this post ; ).

Somewhat presumptions TIAL. Probably the vocal minority.
Not how I see it. Yes, some people are okay with the individual cost of their season ticket (myself included). If you care about others being priced out and the clubs general desire to replace a portion of the core support as a means to increase revenue, then it should be an issue for the vast majority.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.