Angela Worrall Citymatters seasoncard rep

Whichever way you look at it if you are representing a group of people on a certain platform you need to either canvass their views or at least respond when people let you know their views or ask for your help.
I’m not sure how many SC holders there are but as their representative you need to look at the broad picture.
Having been a Union Rep there have been times when I have fundamentally disagreed with a member I was representing but I was there to represent them not my views. If it was a group then I had to know how they all felt and do my best on both sides.
In the case of the SC you have to look at the bigger picture and mention the cost of living and at least try and get the club to see that for some fans it’s an increase too far even if for yourself it isn’t. JMHO
Absolutely bang on . Great post.

I'm one at the moment. I don't agree with a lot of what people are concerned with but I raise everything because my opinion doesn't matter.
Fair play mate at being a union rep your dammed if you do and dammed if you don’t,
Like me you put yourself forward into helping others whilst those who you were trying to help wouldn’t step forward themselves. I’m not too familiar with city matters , but those who criticise maybe step forward and then you’ll get a feeling what it may take to be involved in representing others (whilst never ever representing self interest) .

I've no idea who this person is or what's she's done be it good or bad.

But I don't like the idea of a public slagging off. It can have serious repercussions for the person involved.

Especially when she's obviously a blue.

If she's not done the City Matters job right (whatever that involves) then just vote for someone else next time.
We should impeach her

I was reading the City Matters minutes last night and was surprised to see that she isn't even on the Ticketing and Membership Sub-Group where season tickets are discussed. Instead, she sits on the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Sub-Group.
At first glance I thought that was an amusingly ironic take on the absurdity of modern life.

Having read it again I suspect it’s just a factual comment.

:-(

But I don't like the idea of a public slagging off. It can have serious repercussions for the person involved.

If she's not done the City Matters job right (whatever that involves) then just vote for someone else next time.
But put your head above the parapet and prepare to be shot at? I don't necessarily agree with the public slating but I also don't agree with her not putting her name to a statement on something that affects 37,000 of us.

Agreed. One of the City Facebook groups decided to name & shame her and some other guy who didn't sign it. It's a pathetic attempt to bully her without actually giving her the chance to explain why she disagreed with it.

But put your head above the parapet and prepare to be shot at? I don't necessarily agree with the public slating but I also don't agree with her not putting her name to a statement on something that affects 37,000 of us.
And how many of those 37,000 people have you consulted? Perhaps she's spoken to a lot more than you have?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.