Angelino

I see we are being charitable again loaning players out for a year and then selling them at a reasonable price. Maybe we should try that buying players, ask the club to loan us the player for a year and then agree a knockdown price in 12 months.

Bingo.

I see we are being charitable again loaning players out for a year and then selling them at a reasonable price. Maybe we should try that buying players, ask the club to loan us the player for a year and then agree a knockdown price in 12 months.

Bingo.

Yeah I think we’re really bad at selling players.

Bingo.
We bought him for about four million 12 months ago...

I'm not saying he's the best leftback in the world but he was literally just named in the Champion's League team of the season. PSG were interested last summer as well. It's not like we're making this up.
Champions league team of season?
He played 4 games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.