Angelino

Cancelo, Garcia, Otamendi, Zinchenko or Angelino, or Mendy.

I'm wondering if that would be the worst defensive back 4, in the history of English top flight football.

Cancelo isn't weak. The two centrebacks are a liability but like the Left back situation can be solved with better protection

What deal?
It looks like a loan - with an option or obligation to buy next summer.
Not finished yet.

If its an obligation to buy then I have no problem with that. We shouldnt be looking to help ou champs league teams however by just loaning the players - we need to be a bit more ruthless

Won't be the first or last academy player not to progress to the team. He was given a chance and unfortunately did not come up to scratch. Fee means we can look at positions we cannot fill using our own players. Good business model and sense all round.

Don’t know why people are finding negatives here - this is what the buy and loan system is all about. Players do well and we flip for a profit, which pays for the rest and every now and then we find a diamond for the first team. This lad wasn’t the diamond but €20m is bloody useful.

What deal?
It looks like a loan - with an option or obligation to buy next summer.
Not finished yet.

The latest claim was €25m permanent transfer. A page or two back. Think that is decent tbf. Wish he could have made it here, but pep doesn't seem to expect more

If its an obligation to buy then I have no problem with that. We shouldnt be looking to help ou champs league teams however by just loaning the players - we need to be a bit more ruthless
Maybe we want it to be a loan with the obligation to buy, a lot of advantages to that for both teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.