Angelino

Considering he doesn’t take a place in our squad and we don’t know how long Mendy is out for it makes sense to sign him back and keep him. So no doubt he’s going to be sold on.

I like the sound of this move. Given our issues at left-back it makes a lot of sense to bring him back and keep him around. Obviously immediately selling him on again at a decent profit is good business too but he's always had a lot of talent going forward and clearly he's progressed well since leaving us.

I'd imagine we could sell Delph on for a similar fee to what Angelino would cost and as others have said, maybe Zinchenko could be utilised in a midfield role.

I'd love to have Angelino back and with the team. I prefer Olex and him over Mendy.

it's a smart move for angelino as well.

usually a good young player wouldn't want to come and be 3rd in line, but seeing what Zinchenko, not even a left back, has done and Mendy's fitness would make Angelino very keen to return IMO.

few rumours on twitter i see saying we maybe buying him back for £12mil???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.