Animated Movies...?

Well it should look like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Vv81NiV5g but live action and thats how the Wachowski brothers wanted to do it

Then you get these images that dont make you think it will be anything like the cartoon

temp585.jpg

temp586.jpg

Bigga said:
No, not the Clown Fish, Ice Age stuff or anything like!

If anybody's interested, there's a film online exploring the legend of Batman called "Batman: Gotham Knight". Different artists and different takes on Bats and how he's seen. I found it interesting and him vunerable, which I've not thought about.

Other goodies of the past have been "The Animatrix" and "The Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Fury". If you prefer Manga type stuff, you can't better "Akira", "Ghost in the Shell" "A Kite" and "Mezzo Forte".

Yeah watched Gotham Knight the other week. Was very impressed, particularly with the Dead Shot episode. It was good to see Kevin Conroy back for the voice of Bats.

Love Akira and Ghost in the Shell

Didn't think much to 'Riddick' or 'The Animatrix'.

Enjoyed 'Superman: Doomsday', 'Spirited Away', 'Grave of the Fireflys', 'Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind', 'Dead Leaves' and 'Metropolis' are worth a look.

Death Note was also an excellent Mini Series.

The Blue Knight said:
Love Akira and Ghost in the Shell

Didn't think much to 'Riddick' or 'The Animatrix'.

Enjoyed 'Superman: Doomsday', 'Spirited Away', 'Grave of the Fireflys', 'Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind', 'Dead Leaves' and 'Metropolis' are worth a look.

Death Note was also an excellent Mini Series.

Not heard of these! Cheers for that, will have a look see...

As for 'Dark Fury', I know it was just a filler, but it was ok. 'Animatrix' was more for the different art works that appealed to me.

Can anyone please list a few animated movies about my heroes Superman, Batman, Spiderman, etc. Basically just comic book superheroes. I can then get downloading, as I am bleeding brassic this week and next. Spanks very much.

Superman: Doomsday
Batman: Mask of Phantasm (Probably the best Batman Film)
Justice League Origins
The Batman/Superman Movie

Not a very big Marvel fan i'm afraid so other than the 90s cartoon series, dnt know bout many spidey cartoons worth watchin.

Superman: Doomsday
Batman: Mask of Phantasm (Probably the best Batman Film)
Justice League Origins
The Batman/Superman Movie

Not a very big Marvel fan i'm afraid so other than the 90s cartoon series, dnt know bout many spidey cartoons worth watchin.

Cheers, mate. Very much appreciated!

i watched one the other day with some weird animation. It looked like it had been acted then drawn over. It had Keanu Reeves in it.

And i have that new one called 'Waal E' waiting to be watched.

stonerblue said:
i watched one the other day with some weird animation. It looked like it had been acted then drawn over. It had Keanu Reeves in it.

'A Scanner Darkly', yeah its very good. Was on shrooms when i first saw that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.