Anjem Choudray .

Kill him ohh I am a bad man for saying that human rights and all that bollocks.

007 him make it look like an accident.

blueinsa said:
BimboBob said:
dazdon said:
SNN0823PAGE---_1687176a.jpg

This bellend is a top class fucknut.

Nobody listens to him surely?

All well and good but who is the bisexual nympho?

Not sure but Choudray and his gang would bury her up to her neck and stone her to death.

Fuck me, these guys don't know what they are missing.......

No they wouldn't..........these cunts love all the trappings of the "Evil West" behind closed doors, whilst criticizing it in public. They would have a good old "Western hour" with her, fuck her senseless..............then put their "Muslim" face on again and denounce her as a whore, bury her up to her neck and stone her to death!

BOMBER7967 said:
blueinsa said:
BimboBob said:

Not sure but Choudray and his gang would bury her up to her neck and stone her to death.

Fuck me, these guys don't know what they are missing.......

No they wouldn't..........these cunts love all the trappings of the "Evil West" behind closed doors, whilst criticizing it in public. They would have a good old "Western hour" with her, fuck her senseless..............then put their "Muslim" face on again and denounce her as a whore, bury her up to her neck and stone her to death!

Stop it, you will be telling me that the social services and police would turn a blind eye next.......

Pigeonho said:
Challenger1978 said:
Pigeonho said:
Based on the spelling and grammar, i'd say he was either pissed or is actually just thick as fuck and actually believes all that. Sad really, but there you go. (I'm not one who usually comments on spelling and grammar, but I believe it's justified on this occasion).

Grammar_Nazi_by_TheonenamedA.jpg
He deserved it!

I know ;-)

bazamancity3 said:
sums this country up really, one of our boys get butchered on our own turf, then this **** gloats and gets away with it. something needs doing NOW. im sorry to say this but does ANYBODY know a english corner shop nowadays where we can go? its already gone to far we have been overrun already they will takeover soon. we will be livin with there laws, this country is fuckin sad. i need a gatling gun im sorry but its true, we havw people homeless and people not from this country driving round in drop top mercs fuckin sad

You should contact a poster called Rach. It's destiny.

This **** and the other venomous shitstains like him that want Sharia law, preach hatered against this country and sponsor terrorism should just be fucked off to Afghanistan then everyone would be happy.

This is the UK, we have UK law. If you want your own law, schools or anything else fuck off somewhere else.

Total ****.

BimboBob said:
dazdon said:

And my mate is asking if there's any more pics of her out there. It's for a thesis he's doing at Oxford University; ''Topless Bisexual Nymphos; their role in a modern, pluralistic, secular and multi-cultural society in 21st century Britain''. He also asks if you could get a move on!

jimharri said:
BimboBob said:
dazdon said:

And my mate is asking if there's any more pics of her out there. It's for a thesis he's doing at Oxford University; ''Topless Bisexual Nymphos; their role in a modern, pluralistic, secular and multi-cultural society in 21st century Britain''. He also asks if you could get a move on!

Here you go Jim

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4799172/ashley-cole-topless-bisexual-nympho-girlfriend.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... riend.html</a>

BOMBER7967 said:
jimharri said:
BimboBob said:

Here you go Jim

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4799172/ashley-cole-topless-bisexual-nympho-girlfriend.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... riend.html</a>
Now he's seen them, he's thinking about changing the subject of his thesis. But he thanks you for your input!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.