Anne Summers

I had a staff memeber ask me today if I would go in the market st store and find out how much a rabbit is as she was too embarrased.

I said I would normally but it was an inapropriate thing to do as her line manager.

It got me thinking years ago anne summers was seen as risque, yet now it is just another high street chain.

What othr shops are now seen as fine that were taboo before I wonder

Er... She's too embarrassed to go into a shop, but she's not too 'embarrassed' to tell you about her sexual habits...??

I think she wants you to know about her...!!

went in ann summers once with mrs barm to get her some toys and comfortable clothes, so we are at the till and the young very attractive girl at the counter says ive got one of those they are great i take mine in the bath spend hours with it i love it, walked out with a massive hard on.

You can buy a loofah at Anne Summers ! well buger me.

On a serious note, who the fuck would buy a sex toy from a shop these days? Isn't this pretty much exactly what online shopping was invented for?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.