annoying bin dipper...

aguero93:20 said:
LFC-Fans said:
Well this is awkward... Lets start by saying something nice about the other club, I'll go first:

I like how you knocked United off their perch, and if anyone other than us had to win the league I'd want it to be you. :)
That's good, cause you need a bit more than Luis Suarez to win this league.

We definitely will, and slowly we are getting there with additions of Coutinho and Sturridge. Small steps though, top four is the priority. Anything else is a bonus.

Let him have his joy. It's not like they have won a lot of things in recent years

just ask him a simple question : Why did Blackpool get the donkeys and Liverpool get the scousers ? Answer : Because Blackpool had 1st choice .

LFC-Fans said:
aguero93:20 said:
LFC-Fans said:
Well this is awkward... Lets start by saying something nice about the other club, I'll go first:

I like how you knocked United off their perch, and if anyone other than us had to win the league I'd want it to be you. :)
That's good, cause you need a bit more than Luis Suarez to win this league.

We definitely will, and slowly we are getting there with additions of Coutinho and Sturridge. Small steps though, top four is the priority. Anything else is a bonus.
i like coutinho myself, definitely going to be a class act... we will be top come may if we sort our away form out...you keep suarez you should make top 4. ALL THE WORST for boxing day though.

Don't bite back, be mature about it. If we beat them and do better in the league, which isn't unlikely, he'll look a proper berk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.