Another blue gone

Condolences to you and your family. Being a blue was my dads legacy to me and my son... keep your chin up and sing your heart out for him whenever you next get to a game

So sorry to hear of your loss. I'm glad that you will forever hold happy memories of him. I'm a first generation blue, well first of many hopefully. The second generation is complete with two young adult blues and one squib. I hope that when my time comes they will be as thankful as you. Take care and cherish the memories, he'll be with you at every game you go to.

Sincere condolences to you and your family on the loss of your much loved father, mine passed over 30 years ago but he lives in our memories, remember the good times you shared blue. He got to see magnificent football and some of the best players ever to wear the sky blue RiP

He saw the light by becoming a blue and passing on the wisdom to you. You’ll still have all the cherished and treasured memories like the picture in the thread. He’ll still be watching down on you and the blues from above. RIP blue.

Sorry for your loss , top fella your dad because he made you a blue , my dad started watching City in'52/53 and we are now four generations of blues , hope you are also lucky enough to carry on the line with your kids , R-I-P.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.