Another box-to-box midfielder i URGENTLY needed!

Play to your strengths, last season our strength was our wide players and hitting on the break with pace, central midfield was very limited. I don't think that's Mancini's favoured style of play though.

bluealf said:
Here's me thinking we played Bellamy on the left nearly all season and Swp/AJ on the right.

Fuck me they arnt wingers now ?

How odd.

That's because it wasn't Mancini's team. We only had 2 midfielders, DJ and Barry, all season long.

So he will play a 4-5-1 with 2 wingers and 1 of Barry/Vierra/DJ and Yaya with Silva floating behind Tevez/Ade who ever gets the nod for the front spot.

He will have to play with wingers or it will be pointless buying AJ and you dont play with 1 winger for obvious reasons.

No need for another midfielder imo.

Dont forget Ireland may come back with the right head on and he will be your other box to box man, like the season before last.

ps If he didnt want to play with wingers he wouldnt have, im sick of reading the not his players stuff. He still picked from a decent squad of players and there was enough to play 3 dm's when he wanted to (remember the slaging off he got for it)

We need another work horse like Tevez / Bellamy. Lukas Podolski springs to mind. We should have signed him 2 years ago when he had talks with Sven

I agree with Ireland. But I think he will end up leaving. Mancini gave him a free role in a game last year, might have been against Hull or Sunderland. Unfortunately he didn't take his chance. I think Mancini should have given him more games last season.

smidycent said:
I agree with Ireland. But I think he will end up leaving. Mancini gave him a free role in a game last year, might have been against Hull or Sunderland. Unfortunately he didn't take his chance. I think Mancini should have given him more games last season.

I thought it was Stoke game

bluealf said:
So he will play a 4-5-1 with 2 wingers and 1 of Barry/Vierra/DJ and Yaya with Silva floating behind Tevez/Ade who ever gets the nod for the front spot.

He will have to play with wingers or it will be pointless buying AJ and you dont play with 1 winger for obvious reasons.

No need for another midfielder imo.

Dont forget Ireland may come back with the right head on and he will be your other box to box man, like the season before last.

ps If he didnt want to play with wingers he wouldnt have, im sick of reading the not his players stuff. He still picked from a decent squad of players and there was enough to play 3 dm's when he wanted to (remember the slaging off he got for it)

Both a diamond formation without wingers, a 4-3-3, a 4-2-3-1 and a system with Silva in a free role and 1 winger is preferred by Mancini.

Regarding 3 DMs. That shows you the lack of depth. No one to carry the team forward and we were forced to play with 3 DMs that no one does these days.

bluealf said:
Here's me thinking we played Bellamy on the left nearly all season and Swp/AJ on the right.

Fuck me they arnt wingers now ?

How odd.

Yes but this only came to light because MR.C. fucked up with 2 wingers for England,so they don`t really exist anymore !!
According to the media,the pundits and a lot of Fans on this Forum.
They are now called wide players.
Does that mean they`ve got to have a 46" waist size ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.