Another change in training kit!

Its not Nike, It's City ... they've been doing it for years now ... a first hslf training range before xmas and a 2nd half after xmas. Its a cash norm now.

GeekinGav said:
Its not Nike, It's City ... they've been doing it for years now ... a first hslf training range before xmas and a 2nd half after xmas. Its a cash norm now.
But it's the training kit, seriously, who buys the training kit?

ColinLee said:
GeekinGav said:

People who want it.

Let me know if you want any more questions with obvious answers answering cock.

dobobobo said:
ColinLee said:
GeekinGav said:

People who want it.

Who doesn't buy the training kit?
Thx

Mrmcfc said:
dobobobo said:
ColinLee said:

People who want it.

Who doesn't buy the training kit?
Thx

People that don't want it.

You're welcome cock.

ColinLee said:
GeekinGav said:

Once in a while, the training kit can look a bit more subtle than the shirt and is simply something 'a bit different'.
I almost bought one myself 3 or 4 years ago when they did a quite shocking luminous yellow/green type thing. Then I realised I was a mid 40's bloke who needs all the help he can get to look a bit smarter. No football shirt's going to cut the mustard on any man over 25.

Quite ironic that the top that appealed to me was anything but subtle! Mid life crisis maybe?

FanchesterCity said:
ColinLee said:
GeekinGav said:

Once in a while, the training kit can look a bit more subtle than the shirt and is simply something 'a bit different'.
I almost bought one myself 3 or 4 years ago when they did a quite shocking luminous yellow/green type thing. Then I realised I was a mid 40's bloke who needs all the help he can get to look a bit smarter. No football shirt's going to cut the mustard on any man over 25.

Quite ironic that the top that appealed to me was anything but subtle! Mid life crisis maybe?

Not looking to offend anyone, each to their own and all that, but I once ended up chatting up a lady who was some sort of image consultant.she was telling me about the clothes that make men look their worst, sandles and socks etc and I distinctly remember her saying that the most unflattering and unattractive garment a man can wear is a football shirt, and the worst one of those was yellow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.