Another child sex gang found guilty

I can quite happily state that the only people I've met that are more entrenched in their opinions and less willing to listen to the opposing point of view than the people of Northern Ireland (especially Derry) have generally been Yanks. Oh and I know the place quite well, I've a lot of family from there and Belfast/Coleraine.
Good, I live in Stoneypath facing the Foyle do you know it!

Just south of the city isn't it, near the retail park?
Well, it is south of the city, just before newbuildings, pub called villas, just after Stoneypath, you can look on google earth. Please don’t fall out with me, I am a City fan since 1965, first game City v Bury 1-1 Harry Dowd scored for City he was goalkeeper but hurt his hand, no subs then, so he equalised, after a certain Colin Bell had scored for Bury. Sorry if my old world values offend you young guys, but it is hard for us old people to understand life today,

My wife is a (white female) doctor working in the NHS. I worked as a Senior Manager in the NHS until fairly recently. There is unfortunately a problem with Asian men, particularly 1st generation, but also 2nd generation, and their attitude towards women. It tends to be general towards all women, but is particularly marked in their attitude towards 'white' women. This does not by any means apply to all Asian men, but applies to enough to make it a problem worth recognising.

Well, it is south of the city, just before newbuildings, pub called villas, just after Stoneypath, you can look on google earth. Please don’t fall out with me, I am a City fan since 1965, first game City v Bury 1-1 Harry Dowd scored for City he was goalkeeper but hurt his hand, no subs then, so he equalised, after a certain Colin Bell had scored for Bury. Sorry if my old world values offend you young guys, but ir is hard for us old people to understand life today,
No falling out mate, just thought what you said was funny, the advice most people would get visiting NI is to keep the topic of conversation well away from politics and religion :)

No falling out mate, just thought what you said was funny, the advice most people would get visiting NI is to keep the topic of conversation well away from politics and religion :)
Yes good advice, but, a great place to have craic, and, the restaurants are far better than anything in England nite nite ;-)

Like the internet multiculturalism brings lots of benefits but there is a downside.

If only people didnt have to have their own 'communities'
Ive read that word a lot on this thread.
Isnt the ideal that people mix and live amongst each other ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.