Another Day In Paradise

Again may I say thank you for all your kind thoughts and words but it's all to no avail.

The Cancer is twice as big now. I can no longer take the Radiotherapy and the stem cell surgery will not work either now. I have in fact the prospect of a few days of taking the Radiotherapy at Clatterbridge and then ( God willing) I have my year. That's about it really.

I can't begin to explain what it feels like knowing something as awful as this but even more perversely I smoked and I drank an awful lot and those two things wern't even on my particular cancers radar - it was something like 1 - 100,000 or something just as daft.

I have done all the things I want too. I wouldn't mind going in Helicopter, I woldn't mind doing a piece for Toma on Walking Football or even having a game of Football ! and I really wan't to see the Sea.

Anyway. I am not going to get upset. Short term goals. A weekend in Llandudno with all the other old people is my target now and then we will see.

Like I say I am not going to die tonight - not this soon anyway !

Richfan X

Again may I say thank you for all your kind thoughts and words but it's all to no avail.

The Cancer is twice as big now. I can no longer take the Radiotherapy and the stem cell surgery will not work either now. I have in fact the prospect of a few days of taking the Radiotherapy at Clatterbridge and then ( God willing) I have my year. That's about it really.

I can't begin to explain what it feels like knowing something as awful as this but even more perversely I smoked and I drank an awful lot and those two things wern't even on my particular cancers radar - it was something like 1 - 100,000 or something just as daft.

I have done all the things I want too. I wouldn't mind going in Helicopter, I woldn't mind doing a piece for Toma on Walking Football or even having a game of Football ! and I really wan't to see the Sea.

Anyway. I am not going to get upset. Short term goals. A weekend in Llandudno with all the other old people is my target now and then we will see.

Richfan X
so sorry to hear that news. Stay strong mate.

Richfan X

Shit Andy, that is just awful news and brings everything else into focus.

As has been said, everyone on here who has met you knows what a top bloke you are and we all think the world of you.

Keep fighting the good fight, hopefully you can sort those wishes on your bucket list out. I know most on here will help in anyway they can

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.