Another grandson.

KS55

My daughter aged 38, after many years of trying and 4 rounds of IVF, finally gave birth to a boy in the early hours. There were complications and she lost a lot of blood but all is well, just recovery needed.
Now they just need a name. We will be off to Brum to see the little blighter when she has had a couple of days rest. His dad supports Leicester, so that’s not so bad, at least he’s not a rag.
Thats three new grandchildren in four years, I don’t know where they are all coming from. Wahey!

My daughter aged 38, after many years of trying and 4 rounds of IVF, finally gave birth to a boy in the early hours. There were complications and she lost a lot of blood but all is well, just recovery needed.
Now they just need a name. We will be off to Brum to see the little blighter when she has had a couple of days rest. His dad supports Leicester, so that’s not so bad, at least he’s not a rag.
Thats three new grandchildren in four years, I don’t know where they are all coming from. Wahey!
Huge congratulations to you all, I lost my chance of being a Dad in 1984, still hurts to this day but it’s still inspirational to see stories like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.