Another great thing about our signings...

SambaStyle

We've managed to sign top English players, a long with the new umbro sponser we could be the face of English football for years to come unlike teams like Arsenal.

SambaStyle said:
We've managed to sign top English players, a long with the new umbro sponser we could be the face of English football for years to come unlike teams like Arsenal.
Errr 3 English players signed this window ?

blumoon said:
SambaStyle said:

True but 3 is a pretty good number considering we already have Hart, Ned, Bridge, Richards and SWP on the books.

Cambridgeblue said:
blumoon said:

True but 3 is a pretty good number considering we already have Hart, Ned, Bridge, Richards and SWP on the books.
Still cannot field an all English 11. I make it 9.

blumoon said:
Cambridgeblue said:
The OP never said anything about an "All-English" XI. He said "the face of English Football".

jimharri said:
blumoon said:
The OP never said anything about an "All-English" XI. He said "the face of English Football".
True..........dunno why I read it that way DOH! ;-)

good one mate !! umbro owned by nike tho , and not really many english players, and club owned by arabs, welsh manager ... but good comment anyway , keep it up !!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.