Another investigation bites the dust!

Sky have done the same (note the emphasis on 'No evidence' in their link for the article, it's their quote marks):-

'No evidence' over City-Sancho agent deal

While the case appears to be closed, the FA reserves the right to reopen the investigation should new information become available.
Quite..

Mind, regarding 'reserves the right to reopen..' that's about the same as me reserving the right to exit stage left and do a runner as far away as possible when aliens from the Planet Tharg situated in the Galaxy of Questron invade Earth.. and just about as likely to happen..

F**k The Red Filth, The Anfield Road Formation Brick Throwers, The Tarquins and the venal, partial UK sports media that does their collective bidding.. heads down, no-nonsense, mindless boogie, fellow Blues, until the end of the season and win every game to take a pot or two (or maybe three?)

Ken Dodd approves of this arrangement.
I remember seeing Ken Dodd on a charity TV thing years ago and him saying I've give 5 grand you, the viewers, can give a least £5. What a dick. I realise this has nothing to do with the Blues but im glad I got that off my chest.

Quite..

Mind, regarding 'reserves the right to reopen..' that's about the same as me reserving the right to exit stage left and do a runner as far away as possible when aliens from the Planet Tharg situated in the Galaxy of Questron invade Earth.. and just about as likely to happen..

F**k The Red Filth, The Anfield Road Formation Brick Throwers, The Tarquins and the venal, partial UK sports media that does their collective bidding.. heads down, no-nonsense, mindless boogie, fellow Blues, until the end of the season and win every game to take a pot or two (or maybe three?)
Reserve the right to reopen. Who do these cunts think they are?

Quite..

It's very disorientating when someone quotes a 3 year old post ;)

Now I've got to find out why this thread got resurrected.

Edit: Ahh, it was @jrb 's fault.

I think the combo of this decision and ESL being dead in the water has resulted in a massive stroppy flounce from the snide US owners. Good.
It’s always been Liverpool and United with a little bit of Arsenal sprinkled on the top. Only the last time they got the rest of the top half of the prem involved. It’s staggers me that many think we’re the dodgy ones.

A statement from the Premier league completely exonerating us is the least they can do. Won't be holding my breath.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.