Another iPhone thread - Sorry

The Pink Panther said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
The Pink Panther said:
What is then mate and which network provider would you recommend?

Who's it for? You or your daughter? Do you or her text a lot? how often will the phone be used for internet browsing?

I pay £26 a month on o2 on my Galaxy S3, I have unlimited calls and texts and 1gb data, which is fine because I have other devices and wireless everywhere.

I know because it's an Apple product it will cost more.
It's for my daughter and she has her heart set on one and this is the same plan as she's currently on which she doesn't go over
Phones don't use up that much data, especially browsing the Internet, using Facebook etc
They are dat hungry if she was watching videos on it constantly whilst on the move

In ten months my Vodafone iPhone has used 1.5Gb

blueskies2 said:
most blues hate vodafone and nike

Enjoy wearing your nike kit next season

(The deary me shit is cringy mate)
I couldn't give a fuck what most blues hate. If somethings a good deal, so be it. If a Sharp Microwave is half price, so be it. If AIG say, 'here you go mate, have a shit load of money', so be it. If Nike send me their latest Air trainers for free, so be it.
It's you who's cringe worthy mate, you and your striving to be uber-blue.

(I do draw the line at red clothing, mind).

Pigeonho said:
blueskies2 said:

I couldn't give a fuck what most blues hate. If somethings a good deal, so be it. If a Sharp Microwave is half price, so be it. If AIG say, 'here you go mate, have a shit load of money', so be it. If Nike send me their latest Air trainers for free, so be it.

a bite.....just joking mate. Wind your neck in

blueskies2 said:
Pigeonho said:
blueskies2 said:

Yeah right mate! You meant all that then.

Pigeonho said:
blueskies2 said:
Pigeonho said:

Yeah right mate! You meant all that then.

Is this an OH DEAR moment? relax chum.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:21 pm --<br /><br />
The Pink Panther said:
blueskies2 said:
vodafone lovers = rags

Do you wear any Umbro or Adidas clothing/footwear?

You mean do I shop at Sports Direct in Cheetham Hill?

squirtyflower said:
The Pink Panther said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Who's it for? You or your daughter? Do you or her text a lot? how often will the phone be used for internet browsing?

I pay £26 a month on o2 on my Galaxy S3, I have unlimited calls and texts and 1gb data, which is fine because I have other devices and wireless everywhere.

It's for my daughter and she has her heart set on one and this is the same plan as she's currently on which she doesn't go over
Phones don't use up that much data, especially browsing the Internet, using Facebook etc
They are dat hungry if she was watching videos on it constantly whilst on the move

It all depends on what she'll be doing. I've used about 700mb in three months and most of that was because I had it tethered to my iPad to avoid work filters. What I can say is, I had vodafone before and Wigan/Manchester has "Okay" coverage but o2 has been fantastic.

MCFC-alan88 said:
squirtyflower said:
The Pink Panther said:

It all depends on what she'll be doing. I've used about 700mb in three months and most of that was because I had it tethered to my iPad to avoid work filters. What I can say is, I had vodafone before and Wigan/Manchester has "Okay" coverage but o2 has been fantastic.
It's your tethering
An iPad will use up more data

squirtyflower said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
squirtyflower said:

It's your tethering
An iPad will use up more data

...I'm sure I said this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.