Another Mirror attack at City

I got the impression he was a scouser. I wonder how many minutes silence he has had over the death of football as he calls it. He is a bindipper after all.

The booing of Joleon Lescott during at Wembley on Saturday shows ordinary fans have had enough of hypocritical footballers

Do these so-called reporters not know anything about the english language? I think he missed out the words "the game"

I only wasted 10 seconds of my time. Wouldn't read any more cos his grammar is shite.

"They are tired of pretty ordinary footballers like Tevez, Lescott and John Terry winning the lottery every week for simply kicking a ball around."

As soon as anyone says they are 'just kicking a ball around' they immediately render void any opinion they have on the game. If he thinks they are 'just kicking a ball around' then why is he taking the time to write about a sport that he feels is so unimportant.
That comment has actually alienated himself from 'normal' football fans because he is attacking the game they like so much.

Tit.

I have to say that normally I don't agree with a lot of sentiment on here regarding media articles. Generally, if they are pro City then they are regarded as excellent and well-balanced pieces of journalism and, if they are anit-City, they are considered as the dregs of journalism.

On this occassion, I think there is only only word that accuartely sums up this article and Mr Maddock and that is TWAT!

What a load of blox this article is - so biased, uninformed and full of untruths. Interesting to see that there is a link to subscribe to all his articles. I cannot, for the life of me, see why anyoone would want to do that!

That is a very unbalanced article and totally ignores the facts.

City tried to secure Lescott at the beginning of the window and he made it damned obvious to Everton he wanted to go.

They dragged their heels to try to get a bigger fee, and ended up with egg on their faces.

He couldn't even get the Everton v Arsenal score right, it was 6-1.

Hope they don't pay this numpty

In the end, at least Everton got their money, and Kenwright and Moyes came out of the affair with their dignity and reputation intact, enhanced even....which is more than can be said of Manchester City and Joleon Lescott.
All you have to do is read the last part to know the overall value of the story!

I had to leave a comment on that article, what a fucking moron he is. That article was a complete joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.