Another new player

okstate99

Gai Assulin

More twitter info

His last two tweets from our boy Boswell
<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/FreddieBoswell7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/FreddieBoswell7</a>

Bottom was posted first then his reply to someone

# @juanbatch That has come to me from an unofficial source,unlike Stam.Guy seemed convinced though. half a minute ago via web in reply to juanbatch

Just had an e-mail saying Manchester City after gai Assulin on a free. 4 minutes ago via web

Re: Gai Assulin

I was hoping my first ever post on Blue Moon would have been a little less provoking and tabloid rumourmonging but I think this may be too much of a coincidence to ignore.....

I have a good friend of mine who works in a restaurant that is commonly frequented by City players and certain staff members quite influential in the process of purchasing/looking after players (especially new signings)

I got a phone call letting me know that a few familiar faces were in with someone they didn't recognise, and learned they'd been in a 4 hr meeting. The stranger was overheard saying (after 3 bottles of Dom Peringon for the table) 'welcome to my new home'. They told me this guy had long hair in a pony tail and was 'spanish looking'. The only thing that lets the conspiracy theory down is that they said he looked 'big, about 6'3', so I may putting 2 & 2 together etc....

Anyway, long time lurker, first time poster. Apologies if this is garbage but the source is pretty good and has been very accurate on descriptions on a lot of stuff RE: transfers, even tho they know nothing about football; but just like to keep me in the loop.

Hopefully my subsequent messages will be keeping more in line with the usual drivel spouted on here ;)

would be a great signing for the future
could act as cover or go out on loan he wouldn't be counted in 25 and is a creative winger/attacking midfielder
AND ON A FREE!!!

Picto said:
I was hoping my first ever post on Blue Moon would have been a little less provoking and tabloid rumourmonging but I think this may be too much of a coincidence to ignore.....

I have a good fiend of mine who works in a restaurant that is commonly frequented by City players and certain staff members quite influential in the process of purchasing/looking after players (especially new signings)

I got a phone call letting me know that a few familiar faces were in with someone they didn't recognise, and learned they'd been in a 4 hr meeting. The stranger was overheard saying (after 3 bottles of Dom Peringon for the table) 'welcome to my new home'. They told me this guy had long hair in a pony tail and was 'spanish looking'. The only thing that lets the conspiracy theory down is that they said he looked 'big, about 6'3', so I may putting 2 & 2 together etc....

Anyway, long time lurker, first time poster. Apologies if this is garbage but the source is pretty good and has been very accurate on descriptions on a lot of stuff RE: transfers, even tho they know nothing about football; but just like to keep me in the loop.

Hopefully my subsequent messages will be keeping more in line with the usual drivel spouted on here ;)

Maybe it was luiz

Picto said:

I have a good fiend of mine who works in a restaurant that is commonly frequented by City players and certain staff members quite influential in the process of purchasing/looking after players (especially new signings)

Rag

Nice shout.

Been racking my brain on this one. Always think it unlikely that transfers go on whilst all the major power brokers are over in the US, but I suppose we're not a back street operation anymore!!

Will fire over a pic to see if it looks familiar.....might put together a police line up!

"was this the long haired assailant ma'am...."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.