Another 'quality' interview

simmers

Especially love Mancini's confused reaction to the statement about Joe Hart telling his mates he should be up front next season

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Interviews/Mancini-post-LA-Galaxy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Interviews/ ... -LA-Galaxy</a>

what a penalty though mate, if only england could have hiim in the world cups of past years haha

interviews like these really make me wonder about the communication between players and coaches, and the confusion brought on by a lack there of. Shirley Mario must've told Bobby he thought he was offside, and Bobby still goes on about lacking professionalism. Come on man, just talk to each other for 5 minutes and settle this nonsense. Are there no conversations in the clubhouse or is it all business and team pep talks. FFS!

How do you know they haven't spoken?

Of course they have...just because we don't see/read about it it doesn't mean it hasn't happened. I've got absolutely no doubt that they will discuss it in depth. I'm sure Mario did think he was offside (well, possibly) - but if he did he didn't exactly make it out that way did he? Dzeko looked astounded and Mario just looked at him blankly and walked off - personally i'd be like 'shit - sorry mate! thought i heard a whistle!'...

Mario knew what he did. I'm with Mancini on this.

twosips said:
How do you know they haven't spoken?

Of course they have...just because we don't see/read about it it doesn't mean it hasn't happened. I've got absolutely no doubt that they will discuss it in depth. I'm sure Mario did think he was offside (well, possibly) - but if he did he didn't exactly make it out that way did he? Dzeko looked astounded and Mario just looked at him blankly and walked off - personally i'd be like 'shit - sorry mate! thought i heard a whistle!'...

Mario knew what he did. I'm with Mancini on this.

agreed

I love watching the players talk, but I cringe a bit every time the interviewer poses his questions.

a) They tend to be rubbish
b) He has no idea asking questions so that non-native English speakers know what he is on about.

bluebobom said:
I love watching the players talk, but I cringe a bit every time the interviewer poses his questions.

a) They tend to be rubbish
b) He has no idea asking questions so that non-native English speakers know what he is on about.
I think David Clayton should stick to ManC and his books instead of interviews he is a good author not as good as G.James but still OK he just isn't cut out for interviewing foreign people, they should get Chappy to do the interviews that would be a good interview!

One thing you could never accuse Joe Hart of is lacking confidence ... even after he's made the odd mistake he's never dwelt on it .

And the way he confidently smacked that penalty in said everything about him ...... i doubt if he'd have done it at Wembley in a cup final , when things were serious .. but in a friendly game played on a sunny American day Joe was never gonna shy away from it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.