Another reason to fine us.....

Ridiculous!

That said, I did wonder why the Steau fans the other night weren't in the bottom tier, it looked shit on TV. Anyone any idea why they filled the top two and left that tier more or less empty?

Ridiculous!

That said, I did wonder why the Steau fans the other night weren't in the bottom tier, it looked shit on TV. Anyone any idea why they filled the top two and left that tier more or less empty?
top tier wasn't full either , only the middle one. That being said all the ones in the home end might have been better going in their own end

Cnuts in suits who have really no idea about the game coming up with yet more BS ideas.
Maybe stop the TV companies from showing every game will see people getting off there arses and going to a game.That and lowering ticket prices.
Used to work in the old days.

Cnuts in suits who have really no idea about the game coming up with yet more BS ideas.
Maybe stop the TV companies from showing every game will see people getting off there arses and going to a game.That and lowering ticket prices.

100% agreed!

Nah fuck that. I like being able to watch every game.

Just lower ticket prices.

Ridiculous!

It did seem bizarre come to think about it. The club needs to start selling cup tickets from the bottom up and when the buying dries up close a top tier or two ffs, maybe it will help with the atmosphere also!

When teams donn't take all 3 tiers, we shouldn't sell thier 3rd tier until the rest of the ground had sold out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.