Another Rumour?

oakiecokie said:
thincrust said:
No rag pal......what's 6 posts got to do with anything anyway or is there some way to get 100s of posts to look cool?
Thought the SWP leaks was out in the open....guess not unless you just aint heard it!
Nixon bike thief knows me and will know I have my "ins" trust me he is giving all going on inside to the outside.....good news is now the powers that be know its him when before it was down to 5 or 6

Had you bothered to include the above item,then maybe you wouldn`t have had me asking q`s about your source.
However,if that is the case then please accept my apologies.I cannot understand though,given this info,that Bobby Manc would have even thought about selecting him for the EUROPA game ? Think we all saw the abysmal first half performance of SWP and his non committal,in helping the cause for the Blues !!

Fella no worry, forgot what an odd place this message board is and all the negative crap it serves up.........just felt like posting as I don't usually bother, new username as forgot the other as I usually just read while having a sarnie at lunch time and giving a quick snigger to the twisted views and demands of our so called fans......between the media and some off our own its make me wanna stop reading anything about the club I love!
Don't have answers for you other than what I been told......I hope not to see him again in our shirt BUT if team selection needs so be it I guess....one things for sure bye bye in jan.......will also save his dads phone bill as well so he don't have anything to pass on via 5000 text messages

agree
thincrust said:
SWP is the one leaking all these reports to the press and other outlets......we are going to have to button down the doors and take it on the chin,,,,,,,,,,,need to get rid of him asap...he and his dad are wrong uns......and that's a fact boys

thincrust said:
oakiecokie said:
Had you bothered to include the above item,then maybe you wouldn`t have had me asking q`s about your source.
However,if that is the case then please accept my apologies.I cannot understand though,given this info,that Bobby Manc would have even thought about selecting him for the EUROPA game ? Think we all saw the abysmal first half performance of SWP and his non committal,in helping the cause for the Blues !!

Fella no worry, forgot what an odd place this message board is and all the negative crap it serves up.........just felt like posting as I don't usually bother, new username as forgot the other as I usually just read while having a sarnie at lunch time and giving a quick snigger to the twisted views and demands of our so called fans......between the media and some off our own its make me wanna stop reading anything about the club I love!
Don't have answers for you other than what I been told......I hope not to see him again in our shirt BUT if team selection needs so be it I guess....one things for sure bye bye in jan.......will also save his dads phone bill as well so he don't have anything to pass on via 5000 text messages

Just wonder where SWP thinks hes going to go to and receive an increase on his £70K a week at Eastlands ??
Can`t see LFC paying that sort of cash for a 29 year old and certainly not god enough for the Rags,Chelsea,Spuds or Arsenal.Everton would certainly not pay that sort of cash,unless City just want rid asap and allow him to go on loan,but see no sense in that.
His old fellas just a complete prick and by continually giving the press "items of news at the problems at City", have City deliberately fed some info the SWP,knowing if it came out,then the source had been found ??
All sounds like a series from Spooks,but what a shit he is SWP,if this is the case.
Thanks for the input and less of the RAGGY,for you now. lol

thincrust said:
SWP is the one leaking all these reports to the press and other outlets......we are going to have to button down the doors and take it on the chin,,,,,,,,,,,need to get rid of him asap...he and his dad are wrong uns......and that's a fact boys

o shut up, the papers make up what they write about bust ups etc, no city player would dare speak to the press without permission

disco dancer said:
thincrust said:

o shut up, the papers make up what they write about bust ups etc, no city player would dare speak to the press without permission

lol!@comment above.^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.