Another Spursmad Victory

stockholm blue syndrome said:
I seem to remember he said we were going for Terry at least a week before it was reported in the press

Again, didn't take a rocket scientist to guess that either after we already made an attempt to get Terry in January.

avoidconfusion said:
stockholm blue syndrome said:
I seem to remember he said we were going for Terry at least a week before it was reported in the press

Again, didn't take a rocket scientist to guess that either after we already made an attempt to get Terry in January.

That's where I disagree with you. The fact he mentioned Terry and then a few days later Chelsea revealed the bid is beyond coincidence IMO. There was nothing in the press at the time. No rumours about us putting in a bid. It wasn't like the RSC situation

Don't totally believe any so called ITK's. Take it with a pinch of salt.

And, as for Spursmad.... pull your nose out of his arsehole.

Stating+the+obvious+P1295815.JPG

Barry Conlons wig said:
BlueMooner87 said:
and he said lescott was 100%, happyblue says we are pulling out of the negotiations

he also said that Eto was 100% done deal and then changed it to "oh no not that 100% I meant 100% that city had agreed with both".... how many 100% is there.

I'm sure he is itk, but in all fairness I've never been one of those desperate kids that hunted for the chrimbo pressies, It's not done until the OS announces it.

Simples!

You win some, you lose some. You show me an ITK with a 100% record.

This is the most self serving, sycophantic thread I've ever seen. I've no doubt sm321 posts in good faith and that he tries to accuratley represent the info he gets, but his info a little skew wiff. Posting eto'o and lescott "100%" and that terry was more likely than not has reallly means he's not that credible. Stuart taylor was a good one, but..who cares about staurt taylor?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.