Another stupid Rag to add to the list

Thaksins Love Child

Received a text from a Rag mate before, turned into a chat, kinda went like this:

Rag: Are you going to the match on 19th, I managed to get a ticket no problem.
Me: Trying to sort it out but a bit harder to get one in the City end. The match this Weds might be off which means the one at the swamp will be put back too I imagine.
Rag: Why will it be off? I thought your stadium had a roof on it.

!!!!!

Please feel free to add your own stories for the amusement of all on here

thats because he,s always got a roof over his head when he watches them, it,s called an home or pub?

mancunial said:
thats because he,s always got a roof over his head when he watches them, it,s called an home or pub?

Nah. You have to be 18 or something to go in a pub. Probably sits at home in his jim-jams sneakily fondling his tiny little knob every time Shrek gets the ball.

KentBlue said:
mancunial said:

Nah. You have to be 18 or something to go in a pub. Probably sits at home in his jim-jams sneakily fondling his tiny little knob every time Shrek gets the ball.
He's 22 and to be honest he doesn't even do that. Watches I would say 1 in 5 matches on tv and hardly ever knows how they went on in their last game. Sounds like a typical one to me.

My rag mate has just been giving me some stick.

Conversation went:-

ME: I wouldnt want to support United no matter what. I love city and if city lose all of there money tomorrow I would still prefer them to any other team in world football. There in my heart. I think if you had seen your team do utter shite for 30 years and suddenly they were doing well you would feel it like city fans do. I think UTD fans take it for granted that they will always be near the top but you basically have a 3 man team at the moment. Vidic, Rooney and Evera. You have some other decent players too but if you lost one of your key players you would be fooked. Imagine if rooney got injured for 3 month!!!
We would see just how poor your team really is then. On the plus side Fergie - despite being a whinging, cheating, whisky nosed tosser of the highest proportion - is worth about 30 points a season to you but if things dont improve drastically on the finance front then I can still see you drifting down the league ala Liverpool.
You got 80 million from Ronaldo and spent about 15 million of it - despite what fergie might say about transfer funds - its seems obvious to me that most of the Ronaldo money went to paying off debts

HIM:You don’t get as many points so far with only 3 good players dude and you know that. You always seem to think we have a poor team but we have been winning everything with said team. And we’re still ahead of you. We played you off the field a couple of months ago, all the talk was about the extra time but people seemed to forget you were battered all over the pitch by us

SO FOOKING WOUND UP BY THE PRICK!

doomuk said:
You got 80 million from Ronaldo and spent about 15 million of it - despite what fergie might say about transfer funds - its seems obvious to me that most of the Ronaldo money went to paying off debts

or maybe it's went to FA and Some Ref. :)

Trust me some rags still don't even know that they have a caring cup match with us in this Weds(My mate also one of them, silly rags)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.