Ant and Wreck.....

Needs to be made an example of and here's why!!!

Nearly one in six of all deaths on the road involve drivers who are over the legal alcohol limit.

So five in six of all deaths on the road involve drivers who are NOT over the legal alcohol limit ?

Seems to me the bigger problem is the standard of driving on the roads. In my experience it's definitely getting worse.
CTID

He's split up from his wife in Jan, was addicted to painkillers, suffered from depression and now crashed his car allegedly pissed. Maybe some jail time is the wake-up call he needs, but he'll need support during it and afterwards. As much I don't like what he's done, I'd never want to see someone reach lows where they might take their own life.
Would it be viewed differently if it was the other round?
ie. he was addicted to painkillers, and pissed all the time, so his wife left him?

Carragher spits at someone get slaughtered by everyone. Rightfully so.

Ant pissed up crashes into a car with a 3 year old in it and receives next to no backlash.
You are bang on, good man. Which was worse? We all know. Which is deemed to be worse? - the one that is caught on a knobs camera and shared on social media, thereby making it worse.
For me, what this prick Ant has done is appalling. A child had to go to hospital.

Would it be viewed differently if it was the other round?
ie. he was addicted to painkillers, and pissed all the time, so his wife left him?

It seemed to be that he left her, she wanted to give it a go, but he left as she couldn't have children and it made him despressed. So said the rag (paper not person!) i read a few weeks ago..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.