Ant Mcpartlin checks into rehab for substance addiction issues.

I had this for only five weeks and was totally fckd when I stopped taking it. Cannot believe how anyone on it for months or even years must feel.
I've been on 6 a day for years,i've never got a high or any kind of feeling except pain relief,it's not something i am going to come off as it's the best for my sort of pain so i'll never have to find out about the withdrawal symptoms

Fair play to him. Always seemed a sound lad and the more grounded of the pair of them. Hope he gets well soon and holds his marriage together.

Love Ant.

I remember him first from my childhood on SMTV Live and loved both him and Dec ever since.

Good luck to him.

That's because it's basically smack.

Is it really, I did not know that?! My dreams of Premier League stardom bit the dust in 2005 (I was 41) when I had to have a disc out of my lower back, and such was the pain before I had the op I was on Tramadol and Co-codamol for about 3 weeks. I reckon I was awake for about 3 hours a day! Your post probably explains why! The rest of the time I was zonked out on the sofa. I don't know about addiction, but I enjoyed the lifestyle! Then the fucking surgeon went and fixed everything. Cnut.

I've been on 6 a day for years,i've never got a high or any kind of feeling except pain relief,it's not something i am going to come off as it's the best for my sort of pain so i'll never have to find out about the withdrawal symptoms

LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.