Antenatal Classes

johnny on the spot

What happens at these, parents?

Got our first tomorrow (I've block-booked the course off work). Mrs Jots is 35 weeks (how that's flown).

Cheers,

Jots

Good luck on your incoming hope all goes well.After numerous children I have never attended a class so I really can't help.

I need some of these classes. When City played Borussia the other day, someone told me it was channel 59 on Freeview but I couldn't tune in to the bugger!

I need some of these classes. When City played Borussia the other day, someone told me it was channel 59 on Freeview but I couldn't tune in to the bugger!
You probably need your channels updating as most don't add new channels
Mine does a scan that takes a couple of minutes listed on the menu

I thought they were pretty rubbish when I did them. If Mrs Jots knows what she wants pain relief wise, don't bother. That said, I would book a hospital tour just to make sure that you know where to go when the time comes. Unless of course you're considering a home birth which I didn't as we had cream carpets.
Hope that helps :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.