Anthony Taylor (of Altrincham)

It’s the snidey little things that can change a game. Doesn’t have to be a blatant out and out obvious decision. But letting little fouls against us go constantly, which makes our players get pissed off, moan at the ref, lose their heads. We’ve seen it before, once your heads go, it lets the opposition in. This and a couple of early yellows to city players. These little things can sway a game.

I’m no conspiracy theorist, but he should be nowhere near this match. There’s always the nagging doubt.
So..your not a conspiracy theorist.thats good to know....never mind this match,do you think Taylor should have reffed Burnley v Utd a while back at Turf moor..when utd were vying with City for the 4th champions league spot in Peps 1st season-all our attention was at Wembley as we played Arsenal in the semi final(your not a conspiracy theorist so i wont bore you with detail from this match).Taylor reffed utd in a match they won.to increase the pressure...
A few games later...as a last throw of the dice...utds last home game of the season is cancelled due to a bomb scare..the first one in top flight football history(think spurs had one v notts county a few years back,that game was played).just to put pressure on City ...i cant remember who we played,but we got the point we needed...champions league for Pep...Europa for utd..thats how classy utd are..turn their own fans away in the name of 'security'....imagine if City had lost leaving utd to play a one off money spinning match after the end of the season for a place in the champions league....what an opportunity to make lots of money!! .......theres lots going on at Pgmol....for those who care to look.

After that Chelsea game it was obvious what he was up to. But if City are not going to go public with any concerns they may have then I assume it’s not seen as a big issue.

He is the only reason I give those fckers a chance, a small chance but otherwise I wouldn’t give them a hope.

As we know I am not really an agenda enthusiast in relation to refs, but if anyone challenged my view it would probably be this guy. Based on his competency alone he should be no where near reffing this game and its a nonsensical decision to appoint him.

I know you’re not an agenda enthusiast Frank, but this issue goes beyond Anthony Taylor. The non-declaration of true allegiances at PGMOL is endemic. Probably 50% of the country supports one of the rags, the dippers, the Arse or Chelsea, yet a look at the 2016 list of registered PL officials (cos that’s the most recent one I could find), reveals, hey presto, that not one of the 20 odd referees ‘supports’ one of those 4 teams, and indeed only 3 of them claim to support a PL team at all. The list is awash with your Wigan’s, Chester’s, Swindon’s, Luton’s, Preston’s and Tranmere’s though. A remarkable coincidence, or bent as a nine bob note? I know which my money’s on.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36075347

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.