Anti abortion crowd on Oxford Rd today

MATCITY

About 10 of them all older (as in 50+ sorry if that offends anyone, but you will have forget about it soon). They had a huge poster about 8ft x 6ft with an aborted foetus on it, now I'm not very screamish but that was vile nearly put me off my mixed chicken and seek kebab from Abduls, one of the busy cunts with a camera asked what I thought of abortion so I said if someone wants an abortion then it's none of her buisness and standing about on Oxford Rd ain't going to change anything

Cool story I know

There are 10 now but they multiply like rabbits. The funny thing is that once a child is born they fight their tails off to deny them access to healthcare.

their parasites themselves. what about those who abort after being raped? if they know the child will be severely handicapped and will not have a decent life? I suppose their god is ok with that though. menopausal bitches with nothing else to do with their lifes because they have no friends as they are grade A twats.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I love the Pro-Lifers who blow up abortion clinics the most.
They really have a profound grasp of the 'all human life is precious' issue.
I used to live near Huntingdon which all followers of Animal Rights will know has a laboratory. Its a pretty savage place in all respects, has its own furnace for clearing up the "rubbish" yet I could never quite understand how killing people who worked there would make a point

crizack said:
their parasites themselves. what about those who abort after being raped? if they know the child will be severely handicapped and will not have a decent life? I suppose their god is ok with that though. menopausal bitches with nothing else to do with their lifes because they have no friends as they are grade A twats.
I was going to bring up all these points to her but I was very hungry

They didn't seem to be affiliated with any specific religion but they looked the sort, bad hair, sandles and socks and pail skin, one was a big fat fuck with a baby strapped to him in one of them carriers, he had a big beard which I thought must have annoyed the baby, my first thought was actually where did he steal that kid from the chubby twat

BoyBlue_1985 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I love the Pro-Lifers who blow up abortion clinics the most.
They really have a profound grasp of the 'all human life is precious' issue.
I used to live near Huntingdon which all followers of Animal Rights will know has a laboratory. Its a pretty savage place in all respects, has its own furnace for clearing up the "rubbish" yet I could never quite understand how killing people who worked there would make a point

Yeah my mate's mum used to work there and had to quit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.