Anti Mancini Posters

mackenzie said:
And that is why I think threads like this are superfluous and redundant.

Bloody embarrassing considering the op's track record of slagging players and managers.

Hughes

P W D L F A Pts GD
15 5 8 2 29 27 20 +2

Mancini (With Hughes Team)

P W D L F A Pts GD
15 8 3 3 31 12 27 +19

Read em and weep all all you Hughes Supporters...

Better points average
Scored more
conceeded less
better goal difference

what more can you possibly want from a guy who has spent a fraction of his predecessor.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:36 am --<br /><br />
stony said:
mackenzie said:
And that is why I think threads like this are superfluous and redundant.

Bloody embarrassing considering the op's track record of slagging players and managers.

Some can see that managers are just not up to the mark... other follow likelambs to the slaughter...

You be what you want to be. As will I.

I do sympathise with how you must be feeling.

scorer said:
Some can see that managers are just not up to the mark... other follow likelambs to the slaughter...

Mancini has my full backing just like Hughes did and just like the next one will.

I feel absolutely fantastic but for different reasons than you. I'm happy that City have won, unlike yourself who is happy that he's been proved right. So your sympathies are as misplaced as they are insincere.

Who is your next target ? David James and Mark Hughes have gone, so who's next for the Snorer venom. People like you are never happy with just winning, you always need someone to hate or be smug at.

Shame neither could beat the scouse cnuts lol

I bet some know of a manager that can.

ps I liked Hughes, I like Mancini but I so not want the special one (sic) at City for his two year stint before he up sticks and goes elsewhere with his itchy feet.

stony said:
scorer said:

Mancini has my full backing just like Hughes did and just like the next one will.

I feel absolutely fantastic but for different reasons than you. I'm happy that City have won, unlike yourself who is happy that he's been proved right. So your sympathies are as misplaced as they are insincere.

Who is your next target ? David James and Mark Hughes have gone, so who's next for the Snorer venom. People like you are never happy with just winning, you always need someone to hate or be smug at.

Please dont be so bitter... not because I was [allegedly] proved right, moreso because you were proven to be... well, shall we say misguided and have done with it?

Thanks for your contributions. I have and have had my opinions, you yours.

Shall we just agree that we have a fantastic manager who can take us places?

scorer said:
Please dont be so bitter... not because I was [allegedly] proved right, moreso because you were proven to be... well, shall we say misguided and have done with it?

Thanks for your contributions. I have and have had my opinions, you yours.

Shall we just agree that we have a fantastic manager who can take us places?

How was I proven to be misguided ? I never wanted Hughes and I never warmed to him, but I backed him. It's what you do, you support your team no matter what.

You really are a smug ****.

blucat599 said:
In short mate, no, theyve got it in for Mancini big time, even if he gets 4th and gives us CL football for the only time in their lifetime they'll still be nit picking and critcising, what a bunch of arseholes!!

but were these people at burnley today and watch that fucking beautiful football we played today? was they fuck

I'm sure some of them were there today. hopefully they will feel better about things. if not, great. I intend to wind them up to breaking point. a good breakdown is what these people need, then they can start over with a fresh perspective.

seriously, can we stop building camps and labelling each other? that's exactly what perpetuates the whole thing. it's difficult when everyone's words appear in the same font, but let's at least try to treat posters as individuals with individual views.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.