Anti Vax Demonstration outside South Stand

My nephew has just spent 2 weeks in hospital, he’s 15. Contracted covid in September since been double jabbed. plays for Bolton youth been with suffering with chest pain and breathlessness. He’s been diagnosed with enzymes around his heart. They don’t know the exact cause and have told him and his parents that either covid or the vaccine has caused it. They haven’t even given him a prognosis as it’s new to them? My own kids are 14 and 10. My 14 year old has epilepsy and athsma. I’m stuck between what to do. I’m double jabbed since may. So much contradictory info.

Good job I didnt go with my Old Man Yesterday because he would have probably flattened any of them that tried to tell him Covid doesn't exist based on the fact it killed both his Parents 24 hours apart, why don't these pricks mind their own business and let people do as they choose, I won't judge anyone but don't then try and judge me.

Good job I didnt go with my Old Man Yesterday because he would have probably flattened any of them that tried to tell him Covid doesn't exist based on the fact it killed both his Parents 24 hours apart, why don't these pricks mind their own business and let people do as they choose, I won't judge anyone but don't then try and judge me.
Because they are stupid and unable to have any sensible thoughts.

Anti-vaxers were handing out leaflets yesterday before kick off on Ashton New Road.
Don't want to show the content as it only gives them more publicity

I really don't understand Anti Vaxer's, Why are they so arsed about us idiots having an injection that they will never take?

Seriously why are they arsed? We will all be dead after being fingered of Prince Andrew according to them.

Considering they don't believe in Covid, they wont shut up about it!

I really don't understand Anti Vaxer's, Why are they so arsed about us idiots having an injection that they will never take?

Seriously why are they arsed? We will all be dead after being fingered of Prince Andrew according to them.

Considering they don't believe in Covid, they wont shut up about it!
one of my mates doesnt believe in it and he literally obsessed with it. honestly i get 50 messages a day off him at least in a whatsapp group. he will wake up at night for a piss but go on twitter to find something . its all he ever goes on about. hes got serious problems

one of my mates doesnt believe in it and he literally obsessed with it. honestly i get 50 messages a day off him at least in a whatsapp group. he will wake up at night for a piss but go on twitter to find something . its all he ever goes on about. hes got serious problems
It’s mad mate! They are more obsessed about COVID vacations, than Every (non city) football fan is about our empty seats!!

Fucking ignorant cunts. It should be compulsory or fucking stay in if you refuse to have it, don’t be out risking infecting everyone else.

Vaccines have been reducing or even removing completely many previously fatal diseases like smallpox and polio for decades, did they refuse to let their kids have vaccines for those too?

What possible sane reason can anyone have for not accepting a vaccine against this fucking horrible virus?

Listen to the scientific evidence you fucking cretins.
They don’t understand science so they believe a more simple ‘concept’ made up by fuckwits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.