Antoine Griezmann

I saw not long ago the large majority of goals he has scored for Barcelona were either goals that meant they draw or goals that gave them the win. In other words, he shows up when it matters. I’d take him easily

I saw not long ago the large majority of goals he has scored for Barcelona were either goals that meant they draw or goals that gave them the win. In other words, he shows up when it matters. I’d take him easily
He'd be pretty far down my own list tbf. How many goals in total since he signed?

He'd be pretty far down my own list tbf. How many goals in total since he signed?
This is the tweet I saw:

An interesting fact from Griezmann, who scored the equalizer today. Of the 35 scored by Barcelona, 27 were the equalizer or the goal that put Barça at an advantage in the marker.

This is the tweet I saw:

An interesting fact from Griezmann, who scored the equalizer today. Of the 35 scored by Barcelona, 27 were the equalizer or the goal that put Barça at an advantage in the marker.
Is that saying he's scored 35 since signing for them? Is that over two seasons?
No doubting he's been a quality player over the years but I'd be pretty disappointed if we signed him ahead of a fair few others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.