Antonio Cassano

C_T_I_D said:
sam the drummer said:
I don't think he could actually play for us until January, even if he signed now though. I don't think we can change our 25 until then.

This is correct.

This is correct. Also a player can only sign for a club if he was free at the time of the window shutting i think. Its to stop say Real madrid just "giving" united 40mill for rooney and then united cancelling his contract so he can sign for them

Good player, but he's madder than a box of frogs.. We don't need another lunatic in our dressing room!

iqjatt said:
If he's available for a free, he could come in straight away and become a much needed strike partner for tevez. they are both aggressive and brilliant with the ball at their feet.

This will be amazing if Mancio can pull it off.

tbh i don't think tevez and cassano can play together both of them play too deep you need either a target man or a poacher in front of either one of them, having said that he's on a free so we should jump at the chance and play him when tevez can't

also i notice he wears number 99... i like that

He plays left of a front 3 doesn't he? If so he can cover for when Mario is out suspended. Should get plenty of games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.