Any advice for visiting Japan?

If you want to PM me I can help

My brother has lived there for 12 years and I've been over there too - where is she going?

My brother is married with 2 kids and is a teacher - he will help with any info you need

She's flying into Osaka and going to Kyoto.

I'm struggling to send you a message. I'd be grateful if you P.M. me.

My daughter is going to Japan at the end of August for a couple of weeks. Has anyone got any advice on visiting Japan and will she need any injections before she goes? Any tips would be appreciated.

They have injections to come HERE! And they are told not to drink our tap water ... lol

Have spent time in Japan myself mate ... Osaka is a great city, and Kyoto (the old capital) is lovely ...

I was in Japan a few weeks ago. No injections needed. Everywhere is clean. Everyone is friendly. Crime is relatively low. If she's planning on travelling round I'd highly recommend the Japan Rail Pass. It's great value and unlimited travel on Japanese Rail trains. You can get from Kansai airport to Osaka and Kyoto and use it to travel hundreds of miles across the country to places like Tokyo. And even ride the bullet train.

Kyoto is stunning. Lots of temples and highly recommend visiting the bamboo forest.

If she's visiting Tokyo a visit to Mt Fuji is a must. Best view is getting the train to Lake Kawaguchi.

I have lots more Tokyo tips, so if she is going there let me know!

I was in Japan a few weeks ago. No injections needed. Everywhere is clean. Everyone is friendly. Crime is relatively low. If she's planning on travelling round I'd highly recommend the Japan Rail Pass. It's great value and unlimited travel on Japanese Rail trains.
Not any more. It's so much cheaper to fly nowadays. Unless you're literally going the whole length of the country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.