Any away pub at Villa??

jonny689

Its my first time at Villa Park any info on away pubs? Bin to St Andrews and just drink in the City Centre prior to the game, is it the same for Villa?

Don Karleone said:
The Witton Arms is the pub I've been told about. Charge you to get in but it's right near the train station and ground.

Spot on, used to be called the Cap and gown, always been recognised as the away pub near the ground.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Don Karleone said:
The Witton Arms is the pub I've been told about. Charge you to get in but it's right near the train station and ground.

Spot on, used to be called the Cap and gown, always been recognised as the away pub near the ground.
The Cap and Gown has had all kinds of issues the last 2 years......I forget if it was last season or the year before they ran out of beer(even though they still where charging people to get in)and the other year they police closed it early....again after people had paid to enter.

I`ll be in the cap and gown, if anyone want a decent real ale pub then the wellington in town is the one

I'll be canning it on the street, can't remember if it was last year or year before, cap n gown had one person working behind the bar. Fuck that waiting lark when there is a offi next door.

Will be drinking in the city centre then late train to Witton. Never get served in that away pub and hate payin to get in pubs n gonna be way to cold to stand on the street drinking

Don Karleone said:

Always go in that pub when going to villa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.