Any away pub at Villa??

The police ordered the landlord to stop serving last year because some chav rats got a bit giddy on their sugary alcopops and started throwing drink around, drenching everyone, including the staff.
It was some of our own dickheads who caused the problems last year.
They carried on serving the grown ups out the back for a good couple of hours after, though, once the Chlamydia crew had fucked off.

didsburyblu said:
Will be drinking in the city centre then late train to Witton. Never get served in that away pub and hate payin to get in pubs n gonna be way to cold to stand on the street drinking
Agree, less people, greater choice of pubs, nine minutes on the train £1.80 return from New Street station

Lrrr said:
didsburyblu said:
Will be drinking in the city centre then late train to Witton. Never get served in that away pub and hate payin to get in pubs n gonna be way to cold to stand on the street drinking
Agree, less people, greater choice of pubs, nine minutes on the train £1.80 return from New Street station
A return from Manchester to Witton costs the same as Manchester to New Street

LongsightM13 said:
Lrrr said:
didsburyblu said:
We will be staying over for the weekend, usually combine a couple of nights in Birmingham with a visit to my sister's when we play in the Birmingham area.

I'm working near Villa Park at the moment and pass it on my lunch hour. If you pass the away end Doug Ellis stand going away from the ground you get to an island and the Witton arms is to the right of the island, there is a pub on the left of the island which is the Aston hotel which I think is home fans only. I'm staying at a Hilton hotel next to Star City. Inside Star City there is a couple if boozers. Just off junction 6

Jonny68 said:
Its my first time at Villa Park any info on away pubs? Bin to St Andrews and just drink in the City Centre prior to the game, is it the same for Villa?

If you find the away fans coach park right near the ground, face the ground and turn right, its about 200m down the road, you will see the police van parked outside, at least that's what normally happens............Can't remember it's name, they usually charge you a couple of quid to get in, bit of a scam that I guess....?!i

LongsightM13 said:
Lrrr said:
didsburyblu said:

If your buying a train ticket on the day its cheaper to buy a manc picc - stoke and then stoke-witton. Saves bout £4 and u dont need to change trains just make sure you buy the £13.90 tkt for manc-stoke if u wanna stay on same train (cross country) if your happy to change at stoke you can buy the £10 manc-stoke virgin train tkt which will save u £8 overall

Dont know if its home supporters only but I drove past another boozer near Villa Park today. If you pass the Holte end and carry on away from the ground under the Aston Expressway there is a pub called the New Adventures next to Aston Police station.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.