Any blue who is bored and is on FB & wants to laugh at rags

But come on, I can understand why you all got blocked because you probably went in with the whole 'HAHAH CLUELESS RAG'. Atleast I told them why that crap Obertan & Welbeck played on the wings with different feet & why Neville played before I called her a 'Rag blah blah blah'. ;-)

im still going strong.

Dale Murray r u fkin mental! u rekon man u wud b wer they r now w/out fergie . . . na dint fink so! so wa they lost 1 game? plus th players dint play wel!
btw a suport utd if u fink am jst slaggin off ppl!
3 minutes ago · Comment · Like · Report

Scott what part of landan you from blud i rep e3
3 minutes ago ·

Trudy Edwards No you are right we wouldnt be where we are now if it werent for him. He has been a fantastic manager but he isnt now. He isnt doing the best for his team anymore, we may still be doing ok, but we are not doing Uniteds true style, and for me that isnt good enough, i'm not happy to watch my team slip away based on stupid choices and it isnt one game...
See More
46 seconds ago · Report

Remove
Scott After all he has done for this beloved club im going to be a city fan i cannot stand him.
4 minutes ago · Comment · Like · Report

Remove
Scott Bacon face out either in a box or just a fucking wheelie bin. MCFC OK!
10 minutes ago · Comment · Unlike · Report

Scott I hope we get the 80 mil promised so we can invest in new technology to bring back George Best.

Hows that for a little gem? too far or ok?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.