Any Blues based in Hong Kong

stonejo

I have just moved over here and it was all a bit depressing watching the derby surrounded by rags all of which were local and some still in Beckham shirts. With the last 2 games coming up just wondered if any other blues were out here that I could meet up with to watch the games.

I am a blue in Hong Kong, been supporting the club since 2002 after KK brought us up to Prem again.

It is frustrating that there are so many Rag glory hunters (or other Big 4 supporters)

stonejo said:
I have just moved over here and it was all a bit depressing watching the derby surrounded by rags all of which were local and some still in Beckham shirts. With the last 2 games coming up just wondered if any other blues were out here that I could meet up with to watch the games.

I'm in Hong Kong right now.... If you want to meet me to watch the spurs game... I'll be in Delaney's Bar... Kowloon. They are showing the match at 10pm HK Time....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.