Any blues got tickets in the barca end (away)

SPIDERBOY

Merge if need be...

I'm guaranteed 2 tickets in the barcalona members section....paid €350 for the 2...
Anyone else doing out like this?

SPIDERBOY said:
Merge if need be...

I'm guaranteed 2 tickets in the barcalona members section....paid €350 for the 2...

Am in the general section, which I believe is were the tourists go. Load of tickets been shifted on Viagogo (Spain), suspect there are already a few hundred with tickets for Barca sections with many more to follow on the day

Without sounding stupid can someone please sum up what happens once purchased from Viagogo as its my only option of a ticket other than a diff site i've seen them at £170 each.

Thanks

goaters shinpad said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Merge if need be...

Am in the general section, which I believe is were the tourists go. Load of tickets been shifted on Viagogo (Spain), suspect there are already a few hundred with tickets for Barca sections with many more to follow on the day

My 2 mates got 2 tickets £177 each on the American Viagogo site, sat in the same tier and next to the City fans.

Apparantly you can roam around the whole of the top tier once you are inside so I am hoping we will be able to sit together.

has anybody received their tickets or just been promised them? No issues with a English posting address?

Anyone else doing out like this?[/quote]

Am in the general section, which I believe is were the tourists go. Load of tickets been shifted on Viagogo (Spain), suspect there are already a few hundred with tickets for Barca sections with many more to follow on the day[/quote]

My 2 mates got 2 tickets £177 each on the American Viagogo site, sat in the same tier and next to the City fans.

Apparantly you can roam around the whole of the top tier once you are inside so I am hoping we will be able to sit together.[/quote]<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:17 pm --<br /><br />has anybody received their tickets or just been promised them? No issues with a English posting address?

Ordered mine from viagogo on a Sunday and it arrived on the following Thursday . In Block 419. Was delivered by UPS. All very efficient but expensive.

i ordered tickets from viagogo spain on 7 feb and still havent arrived! anyone else's still not arrived?

I advise anyone buying tickets from viagogo that unless you don't get your tickets 10 days before the game, to cancel your purchase. Viagogo has a ticket office inside Camp Nou but they're a bunch of as...... You will be ask to provide a passport to retrieve your tickets and if you're British, they will let you know that you can seat on the Barca end and they'll tell you that you'll get a refund within 3 days. (It happened to Celtic fans before) So be aware.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.